- Activity sign-up sheet submission deadline February 20, 2024
- Activity sign-up sheet ready for pick-up February 24, 2024
- Activity sign-up sheet pick up deadline February 28, 2024
The Sign-up Process
All the highlighted/bolded activities on the calendar require clients to sign-up a head of time. After the sign-up process is completed, a random draw is used to select the participants in each of the activities. Interested in participating? Here’s how……
Step One: Know the Dates
- All activity sign-up dates will be displayed at Reception.
- Calendars and activity sign-up sheets are available at Reception on the 3rd Thursday of the month.
- Dates can also be found on the current Monthly Calendar.
Step Two: The Sign-up Sheet
- Clearly write your name, phone number and the name of your Mental Health Worker on your activity sign-up sheet.
- Choose the activities you are interested in by placing and “X” beside them.
- Place your completed sign-up sheet in the box at Reception before the submission deadline date.
Step Three: Sign-up Sheet Pick-up
- Finalized sign-up sheets will be available for pick up 4 days after the activity sign-up submission deadline.
- To find out what activities you were chosen for speak to staff at Reception.
- It is important to pick-up your sign-up sheet by the deadline date to avoid being removed from the activities you were chosen for.
Step Four: Cancellations
- If you have to cancel an activity you are selected for, you must do so at least 3 days prior to that activity by contacting staff.
- Clients can check with staff for activity openings throughout the month.
Subject to change.